I’m Joe Behymer. I have been in the technology industry in many different roles since 2006. I have been a technican, a systems administrator, and even spent 4 years teaching high school IT.
I have noticed that it is getting more and more difficult to find reliable, local support without spending thousands of dollars just to get someone onsite. I started Behymer Tech to be your first stop on your search for technology support.
- If I can’t do the work, I will recommend someone who can.
- I will always be the most affordable professional option available. If you find someone certified offering support cheaper, I will match it.
- I will never sell you on a solution I wouldn’t use myself.
- You own your equipment and network. You are never locked in to support with me and always have the accounts and documentation. I am a guest in your house and will leave you the keys.
- Bachelors of Science: Information Technology
- MAsters of Science: Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, and Project+ cetifications
- ITIL V3 project management certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Major projects and experience:
- Full network designs and overhaul
- Wireless network site survey, planning, and integration
- Windows and Linux server environments
- Virtualization - Vmware Hyper-V
- Cloud Technologies
- Point of sale and other line of business application support
- Documentation and training
- Computer and device repair
- Equipment purchasing guidance
- Network design, installation, and troubleshooting
- Wireless network configuration
- Customized training
- Basic security assessments and planning
- Security auditing
- Policy consultation and training